Sunday 24 November 2013

WEEK ONE OF THE NCS - day 2

Day 230/07/2013
8:35 AM – Finally Got to breakfast at about 8:15 after being woken by a
couple of other girls from white (at 7:25 AM – breakfast in
five!!). Breakfast consisted of one piece of toast and an under
ripe banana. I think I hear the tuck shop calling.

9:12ish AM – Climbing till 11:00 AM (9:30 start) 11:30 AM it's Team
Reflection, 1:00 PM Lunch,2:00 PM Assembly, 2:30 Crate
Climbing, 4:30 PM Trust Trail, 6:00 PM Dinner, 7:30
FILM NIGHT!!

9:28 AM – Must call mum at some point. Still waiting to go. Lost Team
Leader Chloë.

9:30 AM – Never mind about Chloë.

9:45 AM – Got my harness on, instructors name is Sam.

10:00 AM – Now called Gin

10:15 AM – Fingers feeling like I have Osteoarthritis.
Group members names are now Blondies 1, 2 & 3, Fred,
George, Flo, Minion and myself Gin.

11:28ish AM – Waiting for Team Reflection to begin. BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED

BORED!!

12:25 PM – New team name “The Crabs”.

12:55 PM – Officially called 'Gin' because it's easy to spell (they keep
getting 'Jeannette' wrong). Talked about who has inspired
us, Jodie (Minion) said Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss from
THG moves) because she won't starve herself for a part &
encourages girls to keep healthy.

1:35 PM – Waiting for dad to call - I fell off the climbing wall and landed awkwardly on my left foot. Had lunch – not exciting, some sort of rolled up sausage with onions and baked beans, pudding was more exciting though, a pineapple turnover cake (a sponge with pineapple and something like golden syrup).
The plaque things I mentioned yesterday look something like this:

2:24ish PM – Had Assembly – had to dance. Oh hell, one of the staff members danced with me, she can't dance either.
My foot still hurts and I'm tired. Got crate climbing now. Should be fun

7:10 PM – finished the Trust Trail about an
hour ago. I don't trust George (AKA Jamie). Or anyone in The
Crabs any more.
Waiting to go to the theatre for film night (apparently the
choices are Wreck It Ralf and Batman).

7:35ish PM – Apparently the choices where Despicable Me, Social
Network, Dark Night Rises, and Wreck It Ralf.
The two chosen where Despicable Me and Dark Night
Rises.
I chose Despicable Me.

9:47 PM – Despicable Me was cool now going to be (want to be up OK).


10:40 PM – Pigeon flew into a dorm. Considering setting up a business 'Pigeon Rescue'!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment