Monday 9 December 2013

NCS Week 2 - Day 1

Week 2
5/8/13
11:05 AM – arrived at College.
12:05 PM – After my Chilly encounter I feel like I could breath fire … or
throw … either way it feels like there's a mini Smaug living
in my belly.
Feel like I'm dying.
12:15 PM – Found some fellow Sherlockians.
12:30 PM – I still haven't forgotten the stairs (7 flights and 70 steps).
12:35 PM – Tired, hungry, feel sick.
12:56 PM – Full up on chips, a sausage roll, a doughnut and orange
juice.
Actually feel better for eating something that isn't trying to
kill me.
1:18 PM – Trying to get the speakers to work.
Apparently not now. Oh well.
1:20 PM – Meow. I wonder if we'll see Trigger at some point this week.
4:12 PM – Locked out of my room. Apparently our keycards aren't
working on our bedroom doors. Now a maintenance man is
heading round Edmund Hall unlocking doors and getting the
cards to work.
I'm sat out here with a view over the balcony waiting my
turn.
I'm Bored.
4:30 PM – Got my room unlocked and got my key.
4:38 PM – C'MON!!! I NEVER SAID SHIT ABOUT THE WEATHER AND IT'S
RAINING!!!!
5:47 PM – Still chucking it down. We had to create something to
incorporate community in a metaphor. We created the
Community Crown”.
6:40 PM – Dinner consisted of beef noodles and rice with chips and a
drink.
Managed to sneak out a plastic cup to have some water in the
mornings so I don't have to take my tablets in front of
everyone.
Am tired and bored. I have a nice room though.
6:53 PM – While we where making the “Community Crown” I found two
articles in the Bedfordshire on Sunday news paper – 'Firm
defends practice at pig farm' and a small article on a father
who 'apparently' beat his wife and four of his six kids. Both
of these articles show just how awful humans can be.
I'm bored. Like really bores.
7:05 PM – Because I'm bored I counted the number of pages I wrote for
week one (18) and how many I've done for week two so far
(nearly four pages for one day).
At least none of the dumb things I've said in here will be
forgotten – immortalised on the internet forever.
Woohoo.
8:06 PM – Absolutely shot. Gonna try to get some sleep. Don't know why
I'm so tired.
8:59 PM – Can't sleep with the rave going on upstairs. So tired and so
bored.
9:08 PM – The rave upstairs (T.R.U.S) is still going strong and noisy. I
hope they're not like this till 11:30 (bedtime).
9:14 PM – Touch wood it's all gone – never mind T.R.U.S is back up and
running.
I know everyone wants to be social, but don't they believe in
an early night?
They won't even let a single song play through!!
I might try to drop some subtle hints tomorrow morning. I

don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment