Wednesday 4 December 2013

WEEK 1 NCS - Day 5

Day 5 2/8/13
6:59 AM – Up early (6:45), accidentally forgot I'd set a second alarm in
case I ignored the first one. I remembered the second alarm as
I was on the loo after waking up to the first alarm.
Typical.
8:24 AM – Breakfast was a bowl of cereal, two quesants, 3 glasses of
apple juice and an espresso.
9:10 AM – Just found out that my two shadows from blue team are
Natalie and Jordan (Jordan? Georgia?). Just took my suitcase
down to the theatre. That was fun. Apparently we've another
activity with the KG staff today. Yay. We're leaving at about
two today so we should be at Shuttleworth for about 4:00 PM.
Emphasis on the word “should”.
11:25 AM – got a photo with Candi. We designed a 'new' game (we
played wink murder). Got hit in the face with a rugby ball
in another game.
Just signed up the first two acts for the talent show.
1:11 PM – My early lunch consisted of chips bubble & Speak cakes,
mushy peas (that I don't like, But I did try them!),
Strawberrys and cream on waffles and a 99 with a flake and
milkshake.
Watched Ishod on stage for a while to kill time before lunch.
Gonna go back to my room to say goodbye.
I'll miss this place! It's lovely!!
1:55 PM – Apparently the lovely Puppy I thought was a Jack Russell is
in fact a Boarder Terrier (10 weeks old!!). Her Name's Eddie
and she's lovely!!
2:45 PM – We're on our way home!! Can't wait to get back to my own
bed!!
2:48 PM – Wind turbines!!!
4:00 PM – had a 10 minute stop at a services, got another drink.
Guess who's a happy bunny now?
4:26 PM – Eddi Stobart Truck – Abi Linda.
4:40 PM – More Wind turbines.
4:49 PM – Now in Bedfordshire.
4:50 PM – About 15 minutes from Shuttleworth College, then half hour
from home.
Just gone over the river Ouse.
4:55 PM – Just passed the river Ivel

5:02 PM We're back, just on the driveway now.

No comments:

Post a Comment